Terms of reference quality assurance at STIKES Notokusumo Yogyakarta covers all parts of the STIKES Notokusumo Yogyakarta environment related to all academic and non-academic educational processes which are generally described in accordance with the following chart:
Broad Scope of Academic Policy
The broad scope of academic policy is directed at ensuring academic quality which includes quality of education, quality of research and quality of community service in accordance with the vision and mission of STIKES Notokusumo Yogyakarta. The broad scope of academic policy includes:
- Academic standards are the suitability of the quality level of lectures to their objectives, the currency of the curriculum, and the extent to which curriculum objectives have been achieved.
- Quality of education: quality and motivation of lecturers, attractiveness and relevance of courses, effectiveness of learning methods, course management, student responses and the ability of courses to develop student knowledge, understanding or competencies required for the required level.
- Quality of service support to students and lecturers by academic service units and by administrative infrastructure.
- Student achievement level: formal assessment results, the level of student satisfaction with progress studies, and level of achievement graduates (alumni) in obtaining jobs and their awards.
- The quality of research, consultancy and other academic activities and their relevance to the courses offered.
- Level of customer satisfaction (stakeholders).
Wide scope of guarantee The quality above is further explained in various aspects of quality assurance, each of which is determined by quality standards in accordance with the National Higher Education Standards (SN DIKTI)
Broad Scope of Non-Academic (Supporting) Policies
The broad scope of non-academic policies includes all academic supporting components such as facilities and infrastructure, laboratories, libraries, student affairs, promotions, alumni, cooperation, welfare, cleanliness, all contained in higher education standards (SN PT).